Friday, April 27, 2012

Viper Room this Saturday 4/28!! And going to Target.

We had a lovely little day of practice last Wednesday. We got our set down pat for Saturday's show at Viper Room with the Thomas Nicholas Band. It is sure to kick you all in the pants and then put a smile on your face. We are totally psyched for this show!

 Jon has a spankin' new iPad, which totally rocks. He carries this thing around like it was his infant progeny, sort of like me and my sadness (elbow to the ribs). He's also altered the case he bought in brilliant makeshift fashion to reveal a superior product, in my opinion. It's totally a hipster pad, take a look below.
I know, it's just a little duct tape and shoe lace. But I say fuck the sleek, go for the tweaked.

In other news, we went to Target later that night to run some errands. This is basically what happened:
That's right, we're a bunch of idiots. Unfortunately, I turned the camera off right before one of the cashier dudes came over and told us, in his faux-authoritative way, to basically shut the fuck up. Fair enough. I also got some new hipster glasses. Check 'em out.
More soon. Ty

No comments: