Friday, June 15, 2012

Pacific Crest Trail



Apologies for the lack of blogging recently.

Let's just say I've had "blog-bloc".

Tee-hee.

Anyway, I've got a little something special for you all.  As you may know, we have been stationed in the Los Angeles area for slightly under a year.  We spend plenty of time running around this sprawling town but our actual residence is in Acton, where we get away from the hullabaloo that is L.A.  It is absolutely gorgeous out here in what is appropriately dubbed "Canyon Country".  In fact, right in our backyard is a portion of the Pacific Crest Trail which runs from Mexico to Canada straight through the three west coast states, you can read more about it here.  I like to take hikes on this rugged and challenging trail.  I even made a short video which captures a small piece of the treks that I embark on.  I apologize for the shakiness of the video, I literally was walking and holding my iPhone in front of me.  But I feel the lack of professional camera operation adds to the charm.  The background music is a sample of a couple tunes from our UPCOMING ALBUM  "World On Fire".



I hope to do another more in depth video of my Pacific Crest Trail hike with one of those iso-cam thingies that strap to your chest or face or something.  It'll be fun.

I'll have more on my backyard ramblings soon.

To be continued...

No comments: