Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Master Has Arrived!

That's right folks, the master audio of our latest record has arrived in our hands!

And we could not be happier, it's been a long, tedious process but we have achieved what we set out to do from the beginning: Create our best record ever.  In honor of this moment here is an exclusive behind the scenes of making "World On Fire".



Very soon we will have the first single available, we'll do the video, and the record will move and rock the masses for all of history.



We are currently in the process of completing the art work for the record with our brilliant, dear friend Alex Kelly.  You can find samples of his work at harvardink.com.  You may recognize some of the art as pieces we have used in the past.  It is an honor to have Alex as part of the team and an enormous pleasure as he is one of our best friends.  And if you are in the Cleveland area, please check out the Proximity Art Gallery which Alex runs with his fiancee Beth Whalley.  It's a beautiful space, always with an amazing show.  Check out the website at proximitycleveland.com/home.

Oh, and I did choose my Summah Gum.  I'm going with the wildcard, I did not include it as an option in my Summah Blog, but sometimes life throws a curve ball.  Either way, I am excited to announce that my Summah Gum is...



Wrigley's 5 Prism.  It's watermelon flavor and it is delicious.  I hope everyone is still havin' a summah out there and enjoying themselves.

Talk to ya soon.

Ty

No comments: